Dog Handler Responsibilties
- Conducting physical check for dogs
- Conducting pack walks
- Conducting swimming activities
- Conducting obedience and agility training
- Preparing and feeding meals
- Able to work Weekends and Public Holidays
- Team Player
- Physically Fit
- Knowledge in Dog Body Language would be an advantage.
- Possess mature personality with good communication skills for dealing with clients.
- Cheerful disposition, flexible on job scope and able to work under pressure.
- Full time position available.
Interested candidates may send their resume to [email protected].